I'm in Love with teh sexy

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 by Zita
being the visual fiend that I am, looking at hundereds of photographs a day, many of which are erotica- you become very.. numb, and wind up with no concept of what you like anymore. But I am in eroto-photographic-love with these two photographs.



My reasons for the first is obvious, but I think my attraction to the second stems from this fascination with the femme fatale when I was a child. It was mostly that I loved how powerful these women were, but also their detachment from their lovers... though I'm sure that second part fully developed after I found out that I was completely the opposite with men, and would get binded to them at the drop of a... anyway yeah. I just wanted to share those two photos.

Kuz they be sweet.

No comments: